Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The 2009 SP Authentic Football Patch Project

With the release of 2009 Upper Deck SP Authentic Football on the horizon and the patch faker shenanigans of the past couple of years, me thinks its project time.

My goal is to have a database of sp authentic rookie auto patches with player name, numbering, patch configuration i.e. single color, multi color, logo, etc. Of course I am going to need help from all of you too. Whenever you come across an RPA, if you could grab a pic, scan or whatever and send it to jldoveror@yahoo.com I will get it posted. You will be credited.

I realize this will mean literally thousands of pictures, patches, whatever, but I think its cool. Anyway, I am sure I am not the only person doing this but whatever.

I am also looking for contributors to the blog.

I am Joe Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment