Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Excellent Idea

Gellman from SCU, yeah like anyone doesn't know who that is, has volunteered as a contributor and you should too. He also suggested that I assign certain players for each volunteer to be on the lookout for.

Basically what this whole thing breaks down to is spending a few minutes, ok maybe 20 minutes every once in a while trolling, ebay, Blowout forums, FCB, etc checking on posted breaks and auctions to see what is pulled or offered for sale. If someone says they pulled a card, sending them an email begging for a pic or a scan and pointing them to the blog.

3 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to provide Chris Wells updates.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put you down for Beanie. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have pre-ordered a 2009 SPA box. I can provide pics of what I get and would be happy to keep a lookout for 2009 SPA.

    ReplyDelete